The ACA (Affordable Care Act), also known as ‘ObamaCare’ will be implemented on January 1, 2014, and applications are now being accepted. As your local broker, we want to make getting enrolled as easy as possible, and we’ll start by answering some questions:
a broker like Compass?
- The price is the same whether you get a plan online or through us, but
for hours or sign up without really knowing what you’re getting : You’ll get to sit down with an
*Am I going to get free or cheap health insurance?
* Should I just get the plan with the lowest monthly payment?
- Health insurance isn’t just about the monthly premium – you’ll still need to consider the annual deductible and out-of-pocket maximum in addition to what you’ll pay for office visits, prescriptions and lab services.
* Why should I get health insurance?
- Rashes, broken bones and worse are unfortunately a part of life and we all need healthcare. Having a plan will keep your costs from skyrocketing out of control if something major happens. Plus, if you were denied healthcare in the past for a pre-existing condition, you will now be approved. And children will now be able to stay on their parents’ plan up to age 26.
, send us an email or stop by. We can explain the details and help you choose a plan that works best for you (and your wallet).